Rise Raptor Project
Rise Raptor Project, a 501(c)(3) non-profit based in North Alabama, was founded for the purpose of teaching principles of good stewardship, sound science, conservation, history and culture. Raptors (birds of prey) provide a unique way to communicate these principles that is memorable and meaningful.
We are undertaking our first major expansion to build facilities for birds to join our program.
This shirt features Maximus, our Eurasian Eagle Owl. All proceeds will be used to build the new facilities.
The items are available in the following:
- Unisex Adult Short Sleeve in Heather Royal (XS-3X)
- Ladies Scoop Neck in Heather Royal (S-3X)
- Youth in Heather Royal (XS-XL)
- Unisex Adult Short Sleeve in Sport Grey (XS-3X)
- Ladies Scoop Neck in Sport Grey (S-3X)
- Unisex Adult Long Sleeve Sport Grey (S-3X)
- Youth Sport Grey (XS-XL)
- Natural Tote Bag
The Rise Raptor Campaign will be available until October 27.
*In Store Pickup means that items may be picked up at the Pea Pod, Studio 111 at Lowe Mill, after fulfillment*
For a Green Pea Press campaign to be fulfilled, a minimum of 24 items must be purchased. If 24 items are not sold, the campaign will not be fulfilled. We will cancel and refund any existing orders from the campaign if it is unfulfilled.